With this product we wanted to enable more customers to achieve a factory team solution by using only one damper per wheel, while maintaining the effectiveness of the conventional system of two dampers per wheel. This system will allow more people to have access to our racing damper technology.
The Lithium body (Ø68) was developed, after thorough research. The first test results already showed the efficiency of this product. After the test phase we brought it on the market in small series, enabling us to minimize the production costs at the benefit of the customers.
Customer satisfaction and product quality are our primary goals. The overall expressed satisfaction of our customers regarding the Lithium damper shows that we have accomplished our objectives. This damper, designed to be installed only one per wheel, turned the rallying world on its head. All our latest technologies – shaft Ø25, DETRA system, and Hydro bump stops in compression as well as in rebound, ART system (as an option) – are incorporated in this product yet the price remains very reasonable. The Donerre damper can be qualified as the most solid and effective damper in the world. This damper is not designed to be used exclusively in the rally world. It is also available for other applications.
- Hydraulic damper with flexible tube connection to separate oil/nitrogen container
- Body Ø68 cut from solid block aluminium
- Container with integrated coolers
- Ø25 hardened chromium-plated steel rod
- Donerre specific anti-leakage system
- Integrated DETRA technology
- Compression damping: high and low speed
- 1 rebound setting
- Aeronautical high pressure and high flow flexible tube
- Flexible tube and container can be orientated in different positions, even under pressure
- Hydro bump stop in compression (the damper works as stop at the end of the stroke)
- Hydro bump stop in rebound (the damper works as stop at the end of the stroke)
- Adjustable preload of the spring
- Stroke can go over 500mm